By Kirsten Abel | January 14, 2019
From stylish pillows to vintage books to customizable jewelry, these Eastside Etsy shops are full of locally-crafted treasures. So whether you’re looking for a gift or shopping for yourself, you’re sure to find a few goodies from the talented makers below.
1. Grace and Valiant – Kirkland
Simple, stylish pillows. We want one in every color.
3. Jessica Andriany – Redmond
The perfect print for that blank spot on your wall.
6. Bookish Pursuit – Bellevue
Because books are better when they’re charming and vintage.
7. Printed Nature 3D – Mukilteo
3D-printed homes for bees. Need we say more?
8. Betsy Farmer Designs – Snohomish
Super adorable, customizable jewelry.